I took a series of time exposure photos and warped them into the shape of a car to create the illusion of speed. The question is: is the car going or coming? So far seems the opinion is split fifty-fifty.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Vancouver International Auto Show
Entrees for the Vancouver International Auto Show poster design contest.
I took a series of time exposure photos and warped them into the shape of a car to create the illusion of speed. The question is: is the car going or coming? So far seems the opinion is split fifty-fifty.
I took a series of time exposure photos and warped them into the shape of a car to create the illusion of speed. The question is: is the car going or coming? So far seems the opinion is split fifty-fifty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cool! I'm pretty sure it's going though...
Post a Comment